Monday 14 December 2009

The World Is Outside My Window (s Mobile)

Haven't posted for a while. Sorry about that. One of the reasons is that I have been on the go a lot and as such, have been using my lovely Touch HD, rather than a computer. And this is where the problem lies. Because as far as I can tell, there is no "all in one" solution for Windows Mobile to aggregate all of your social networks.

It's a doddle on the desktop - there are thousands of apps to do the job. I should know. I help companies find them (www.socialclick.co.uk). However, on WinMo, it's a different story. There have been a lot that make promises, but so far, I'm yet to find one that does what I want. The nearest I have come so far is CellSpin - but that's bugger all use because it doesn't let you see what anyone else has put.

So I'm really hoping someone out there can enlighten me before I go crazy. And please don't suggest "Hello Twitface". It's supposed to be rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment